Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Santa

On Saturday night, I realized we were getting down to the wire! Less than a week until Christmas, and my parents STILL hadn't taken me to visit the big guy. So we headed here...

...so I could see him!

I had to give him a closer look. I know Santa's not real, but this guy really looked a lot like him!

I even got to ride the train. These three girls jumped into the first car (the one with the bell) before I could get to it. Good thing I'm not shy! I jumped right in with them!


This bear was pretty cool. Maybe I should ask for one of these for Christmas. Do you think it would fit in my room?

Dear Santa,

This year, I would like a Wii, a Nintendo DS, and another dog.

Sure hope you get this list and can help me out with my requests, because my parents have already assured me there's no chance I'll be getting all three of the things I really want.

But I'm still holding out hope that I'll find at least one of them under the tree!


Love, Macieo
___________________________
After visiting Santa, we decided to make a night of it, and headed down to Brenton Plaza for some skating. This was my first time skating, but I wasn't scared.

My mom kept trying to hold my hand, which was really embarassing!

Seriously mom! Why won't you just let me skate?


Hmmmm....maybe I should have let her hold my hand after all. This ice is not soft!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all are having as much fun as I am!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP